Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Barn

Im extremely pumped!  I got the plans finalized for my new showbarn!!  This will be at our new house in Camden.  It's 50 x 30 x 10 with a 10ft lean too!  I know this is quite small for some people but It'll be just perfect for me!!  Inside I plan on having four horse stalls with a insulated wash bay in the middle all going down the left side.  The two horse stalls will have a removable wall between the two if I need to make a larger 10 x 20 stall.  On the right side I will have a feed/tack room and then cattle pens that can go out to the lean too if need be.  The whole building will be insulated along with having water and electricity!  If you can't tell I'm really excited and will be posting pictures as the project progresses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment